Consult with Navalis Construction before starting your architectural and engineering design and you can learn the benefits of hiring a construction manager.
Benefits of Construction Management:
- Early construction budget estimate and control
- Review of drawings and specifications for errors and omissions
- Value engineering to maintain cost control
- Management of construction process to ensure quality control and design consistency
- Faster overall design and construction time
How it works...
With the construction management delivery system, the owner hires a designer under a separate contract to create the design for a facility, but rather than waiting until the entire design is completed to gain the input from a construction entity, the owner instead brings in the construction manager in the beginning – before design decisions have been finalized. The construction manager reviews the design and provides constructability input as an at-risk contractor, as well as early budget costs.
Contact us to learn more about Navalis Construction and to receive a preliminary estimate.